Sunday, April 23, 2017

April 10, 2017

So we found out about the changes here in the mission... and... I am staying here in my area and my companion is going to be having changes! He actually had asked to stay in our area! They never respect your requests here in the mission hahaha. I am fine staying here in my area. I am really comfortable here and there is a lot of success. We have a routine here in our area haha. We wake up and go to the gym we have at the end of the street and then we come home and we start studying while one of us is running on the treadmill and then we switch. I have actually been trying to gain some weight in the last couple of months. I eat a ton of pasta now haha. I think I have gained around 10 lbs now! We head out and work and then come home and run on the treadmill some more! We love it where we live cause the sister always invites us to eat! She is amazing!
We confirmed our convert Luz Maria yesterday at the church services cause she could get confirmed last week for the conference! Today we went to the stake center and had a zone activity. We played foosball, ping pong, soccer and a couple other games! It was a lot of fun. We then payed a member to make us food. She made us some grilled steaks... it was called carne asada. It was really good! She had nopales (cactus) and stuffed baked potatoes! It was a pretty fun activity that we did! So tomorrow I will be getting a new companion here in Neza! It will be a good next six weeks here! Hope everyone else is doing good!
Love Elder Ivie

No comments:

Post a Comment