Monday, October 10, 2016

October 6, 2016


Yesterday we went with president to center to buy some glasses for my companion and then he bought us some pizza. It was really good. We had to wait two hours before the glasses were ready so he gave us some money and we went on a tour of the cathedral in Zócalo. We went up in the towers and walked on the roof and it was really neat. It was really dirty inside and had a lot of graffiti. They had people confessing their sins there and we saw them do some kind of ordinance. It was pretty strange. I talked to president about some of the problems we have in our district and with some of the elders and he told me I need to talk to them our they will be having an interview with the pres. He also told me he wants me to work in the area of Nick so I can continue his legacy. Pretty neat.
We watched conference in Spanish at the church and we had two investigators come. They are going to progress really well. Oh yeah I did divisions with an elder and his area flooded with the rain.
Sorry I am just dead right now.
Love you all.
Love Elder Ivie



No comments:

Post a Comment