Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 2, 2017


It was another pretty good week. We were supposed to have a baptism on Saturday. They girl works all week long so on Wednesday we went at 6:00 in the morning to check all the baptismal questions. She passed them all but then in her interview on Saturday she actually ended up confessing something pretty big. We weren't able to have her baptism. She had an interview on Sunday and the President came and did it for us. He has to send a letter to the first presidency to see if she can be baptized or not! President was really shocked on what she had done and so were we! Everything will turn out good though!
On Saturday it was the 31st and we were working normally in a lesson and I got a call from President and he sounded pretty worried and told us to get everyone home right then! He said that some Elders had gotten attacked or jumped or something. So we got everyone home and I found out that it was Elder Alverio (Colton's first companion) and his companion Elder Miller that got attacked contacting some guy in the street. He put Elder Alverio in a head lock and punched him in the nose almost breaking it and then punched Elder Miller in the throat. They went to the hospital but they are fine now! Pretty crazy! We had some investigators that brought us food to our house so we didn't starve without anything to eat! They are going to change a bunch of things here in the mission. The times we study and stuff like that! It will take some time to get use to! Today I went with a guy from my last ward to get my scriptures sent in and to get worked on. (He is getting them bound and covered.) I will get them back on Saturday I hope. They are going to be really nice!! Thanks for sending them to me!
Come Pick me up so you can then meet some of Nicks converts! I think it would be awesome! Well not much else has happended. What has happend this week? Love you a ton!
Love Elder Ivie

No comments:

Post a Comment